Things to Do...
It's winter at the Tops. Time to snuggle up by the fire with a good book or take a drive up to the Tops to experience winter. It snows in winter in Gloucester Tops and Barrington Tops National Parks which is a great treat for the children. The snowline is only 7km from Roseleigh cottage.
The days are usually bright and sunny for bushwalking, horseriding, canoeing, fishing or visiting the markets....
or just relax and do nothing!
• Camp Cobark - horseriding
• Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre - canoeing, rafting and mountain biking
• Gloucester Visitor Information Centre - lots of local activities
• Facebook: Things to Do in Gloucester
• Gloucester Farmers Market - 2nd Saturday of each month
• Gloucester Craft Market - Saturdays of long weekends
• Tucker Patch - fresh local produce every Tuesday and Friday morning
WINTER SNOW INFORMATION:
Join the Barrington Tops Snow Chasers page on Facebook for updates on snow and conditions.