Things to Do...
It's summer at the Tops. The skies are clear and the bushwalking is great! Swim in the waterfalls or admire the views in the Gloucester Tops National Park. It's only 3kms from Roseleigh Cottage. Barrington Tops National Park also makes another great day trip from Roseleigh.
The days are usually bright and sunny for bushwalking, horseriding, canoeing, swimming, fishing or visiting the markets....
or just relax and do nothing!
• Camp Cobark - horseriding
• Barrington Outdoor Adventure Centre - canoeing, rafting and mountain biking
• Gloucester Visitor Information Centre - lots of local activities
• Facebook: Things to Do in Gloucester
• Gloucester Farmers Market - 2nd Saturday of each month
• Gloucester Craft Market - Saturdays of long weekends
• Tucker Patch - fresh local produce every Tuesday and Friday morning
WINTER SNOW INFORMATION:
Join the Barrington Tops Snow Chasers page on Facebook for updates on snow and conditions.